[Elfsea] OT: Video Night in Arlington

Gordon Fridenberg fridenberg at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 25 16:09:56 PDT 2004

    Greetings
    My Lady and I have decided that we want to host a weekly Video Night in our home in Arlington.  This will be a non-SCA activity and will mostly be Sci-Fi in theme.  I was part of something like this in Tulsa and have been missing it since we moved.  Due to our work and sleep schedules the only night that works for us is Sunday evenings.  It will run from 5:00 to 9:00 PM.  We will provide Tea and Water, if you want anything else bring your own.  I realize that this is late notice but if anyone sees this and would like to come over this evening feel free to give us a call and we'll tell you how to get here.  We will start this evening around 7:00.  Our number is 817-795-3046.
    I have a very large collection of Dr. Who episodes from all 8 Doctors as well as several other series and movies.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Katrine la Esclopieria