[Elfsea] July 3rd or 4th?Southern Steppes Night

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 08:36:29 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/1/2004 10:32:57 AM Central Standard Time,
xaraxene at comcast.net writes:
I talked to Llywelyn and he said it was on Sunday, July 4th, not Saturday,
July 3rd.  I'll be there on July 4th, with my BBQ bib on and wearing the Red,
White, and Blue!!!
It's just that my plane won't land until around 7:30 on Saturday night, July
3rd.
Wherever Llywelyn is going, I'll be there, especially if there is BBQ
involved:)
See ya,
Xene / Vicki
I called and confirmed it is July 3rd. Saturday night. Not July 4th.

Donnel