[Elfsea] King Arthur

Jenny jennylynn_73 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 18:06:33 PDT 2004

Eeeek!  :)

Genna
(whose Bullshitometer just exploded)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tara Derington
  To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 4:07 PM
  Subject: RE: [Elfsea] King Arthur

  Oh no no no, my dear Valentyn, you are mistaken. I can only aspire to one day have a circle of friends to rival yours.

  Solitary, contemplative, and quiet are terms that you would hear tied to my name most often.  Other terms you may hear combined with these are sweet, loving, pure, innocent, shy, delicate, and kind.

  And while I would love to come out to the theatre, I will be taking your cadet (Genna) to AAA so that I may ... errrr demonstrate to her how to make the most out of an event.

  Ever in Service,

  Sabine the Tame One