[Elfsea] Proud parents here

Beth Z bethzimm at swbell.net
Thu Jul 8 08:48:43 PDT 2004

I know things have been tight lately and some folks have been looking for
jobs.  My company has 2 - 3 job opening for people with metal building
assembling experience.  They're looking for people with  about 5 years
experience and that have their own hand tools and hard hat.  The job is in
the Fort Worth area and pays $8 - $12 an hour depending on experience.  The
person to contact if you're interested is me.  Ask for Beth Zimmerman.  You
can email me a resume or call me at (817) 732-1471.

Afrena U'Dunlainghe
aka Beth Zimmerman
    Office Manager