[Elfsea] Defender Gate

Katelyn Crane salara_dragon at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 17:43:27 PDT 2004

Hi everybody!

Due to some technical dificulties this may be either the first or second
time some of you get this message, so forgive me if there is some redundant
information.

By all accounts AAA was a great event, but now we really need to start
thinking about Elfsea Defender.  This includes gate.  Shifts are only two
hours long.  Gate will be open from 4pm Friday through 2pm Saturday.
Currently all shifts are open for at least one more person, and I am working
on a first come, first served basis, so volunteer early to get the best
shifts.

Thank you all in advance!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Gate Coordinator
Lady Irina Morevskaia