[Elfsea] Sending care packages..

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Fri Jul 23 19:49:36 PDT 2004

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
1st Lieutenant Herbert H. Flather IV, aka Bert, mka Lord Herbert von Kalden is currently in my living room! He will be here until Aug. 19th. I will be dragging him to fighter practice Sunday. I am assuming practice will be at 5 P.M.as was published in the Elfsea Scroll. He was in Iraq with the 1st Armored Division for a year. His unit has rotated back to Baumholder, Germany which is their permanent station.However, my other son, Bill, aka 2nd Lieutenant William Flather is stationed in Alaska. His unit will be deploying to Afghanistan soon. I'll let you know what his unit's address is later, if people would like to send them stuff.
In service, HE Stella