[Elfsea] OT: Video Night in Arlington

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 04:44:04 PDT 2004

Gee this sounds great!  I think I will try to attend....
Lady Katrine la Esclopiera  ... okay this is more of the Gimp thing...

Gordon Fridenberg <fridenberg at earthlink.net> wrote:
Greetings
Due to the late notice, no one was able to make it for the Video night last Sunday. We are going to try again this Sunday. This will be a non-SCA, Sci-Fi themed video night that we will try to host every Sunday evening. The only night that really works for us is Sunday evening. It will be from 5:00 to 9:00 PM in our home in Arlington. I realize this conflicts with Fighter Practice. In a few weeks FP will move back to the earlier schedule. I am open to starting later, around 7:00 but in any case it will end at 9:00. We will provide iced tea, please bring anything else you want to eat or drink. You can phone us at 817-795-3046 to let us know you are coming and get directions. We are in the apartments next door to Randol Mill Park.
This week we will watch Stargate Atlantis and SG1, then a Dr. Who or Robin of Sherwood, depending on what the people who show up prefer.

Robert Fitzmorgan