[Elfsea] Event Class at Round Table

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 10:35:57 PDT 2004

Greetings!

There have been recent calls to hear from people who had not stewarded an
event before. Though there are certainly experienced event stewards
available - our Baronial leaders are eager to
hear interest from other parties and especially those needing experience.
Earlier, I offered to send people a basic event bid to help with event
planning - and many of you responded.

Now, to help further this effort, I am offering a class this weekend at
Round Table: "How to Steward an Event" from 4:00pm-5:00pm. Even if you are
not interested in stewarding an event soon - its a good idea to start
familiarizing yourself with the bid process and how to run an event.

You can also contact me off list before the event this weekend
(philipwhite at hotmail.com) if you're interested or would like some advice on
running an event.

~Philip White
Past, Current, and Future Steward