[Elfsea] Dora the Explora tickets

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Tue Jul 13 13:17:09 PDT 2004

Hello Elfsea!

I won four tickets to "Dora the Explora and the Lost City of Toys."  My
sister-in-law was going to take her kids, but they've come down with plague
and won't be able to attend, so the tickets are available for anyone who
wants them.

The show is tonight at 7:00 at Nokia Live, which is the concert hall next
door to the horse racing track in Grand Prairie.  You'll have to stop by
Euless to pick them up -- they'll be waiting on the doorstep outside my
sister-in-law's house, which is just a couple miles off of 183 and
Industrial Boulevard in Euless.  Parking at Nokia Live is $10, but since the
tickets are valued at $80, this is quite a good deal.

If you'd like them and can handle the short notice, please give me a call at
817-996-7929 and I'll give you directions to pick up the tickets.

Valentyn