[Elfsea] Southern Steppes

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 19:54:36 PDT 2004

Greetings,
This Wed we will be holding Southern Steppes night. We will have the  archery
equipment set up for those who need to practice for the up coming event.
Also I will have Robin Hood of Showtime playing. We will just have to decide if
we want Jason Conery or Michael Praed.
I do believe there will has been a cry for more scrolls so the kitchen  table
will be open. Bring some chairs if you want to sit outside we only have a
few. Also remember we always ask that you bring something for the snack area.

Donnel