[Elfsea] So, what do you want the webpage to be?

A. M. Pintye ampintye at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 18:54:53 PDT 2004

Guess what? You've got a new virtual scribe. And the first thing I
need is everyone's help. I'm sure we all use different parts of the
website and see different things that are either wrong or could be
better. The best way to make them better is to tell me. :)

Send to me off-list either:
something that needs to be fixed and as much info as you have as to
how to make it right
or
something new you would like to see the elfsea webpage do/have.

Priority is going to go to easy fixes (correcting directions and
contact info, etc) Not all suggestions will be feasible, but I will
look at all the ones I get and keep them on the list of possibilities.

Thank you all for your help!
-Melissa