[Elfsea] Gift for Elfsea

Sharon Pelfrey Sharon at garnetpromotions.com
Wed Jul 21 08:07:44 PDT 2004

The Barony recently recieved a set of dance manuals from the Bone family.  A
set was donated to every barony in the known world.  I have recieve the
information needed to send a thankyou back.

Would some like to volunteer to produce a scroll for moot that the populace
could sign.  I was thinking a brief thank you message at the top with the
rest blank for signatures.  We can work out the proper verbage when we get a
volunteer.  I know this is short notice, but moot is our best gathering and
it is only a week away.

Cassandra Palfrey
Seneschal of Elfsea