[Elfsea] Video Night

Gordon Fridenberg fridenberg at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 30 20:22:31 PDT 2004

    We are at 1200 Alder Drive Apt 1406 in Arlington.  This is right next door to Randol Mill Park near Randol Mill and Fielder.
     Make your best way to Fielder and Randol Mill road and go West on Randol Mill.  Drive past the Tom Thumb and the Church and you will see Parkside Town Homes on the North side of the road.  Go to the 2nd drive, (the one next to the Fire Station) and turn north.   Follow the drive past the mail boxes till it starts to curve to the right.  Turn left so that you are going north again.  We are at the far North end of the first building on the left.  Look for the UGLY blue truck with the wooden tailgate.  Do not park in the covered parking.  Please give us a call or an email to let us know if you are coming.  The phone number is 817-795-3046

Robert