[Elfsea] Highland Games Setup

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 16:40:59 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/2/2004 6:37:06 PM Central Standard Time,
herault2 at comcast.net writes:

        Setup for the Highland Games this weekend will be:

        11:00 a.m. -- meet at the shed to load and carry stuff to
Maverick Stadium.  We need at least one person with a pickup truck for this.
Do I have any volunteers?

        12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m. -- Setup at Maverick Stadium.  The
more people the merrier and you get to just talk and have fun while helping
out the Barony!

        Lord Ceatta o Gulcleth
        Demo Coordinator, Barony of Elfsea
I just got a reminder call today about Richard's Dentist appointment at 1pm
so we have to do that first. It takes forever to get in.
Donnel