[Elfsea] FW: [Loch-Ruadh] Brighid hit by a car

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 10:48:16 PDT 2004

Was that today? or Sunday? she was hit by the car?

In a message dated 6/21/2004 11:37:04 AM Central Standard Time,
dchuse at netzero.com writes:
I know some are not on the Loch Rudh list.  I know most of us feel like
other's children in Elfsea and Loch Rudh are  our children as well.  Please keep
Brighid and her family in your prayers, she's a sweet child.

Maria
Jane Sitton <janesitton at earthlink.net> wrote:
I'm writing this one note to all of you because I'll be out of touch for a
few days.

Brighid (Logan) was hit by a car today. She is recouperating at Cook's
Children's Hospital. She had deep lacerations to her left wrist and elbow, and her
spleen was shattered. So far, the doctor is advising that she doesn't need
surgery, and we are hoping that won't change. She will probably be in the hospital
about a week. She is having a lot of pain, and will develop lots of ugly
bruises I'm sure, but most striking is how she is telling everyone she loves them.
She definitely thought she was going to die, a hard thing to take for someone
not quite 12.

If you pray, please add her to your list.

If you have any questions, call Logan's cell phone, 817-681-7973

Thanks from a very scared mom,

Jane
(Madelina)