[Elfsea] July 3rd Southern Steppes Night

xaraxene at comcast.net xaraxene at comcast.net
Tue Jun 29 09:29:57 PDT 2004

Hey, no fair!!  I won't be back in town for a few more hours!
I sure do miss BBQ - and my friends.
Hugs,
Xene

Greetings,
I have been asked a question. (more than once:)
Take 67 to 287 Turn left into the town of Midlothian. It will be on your left at the corner of 287 and 8th street. Across form the Exxon. If you pass the Eckards you have gone too far.
Donnel