[Elfsea] Highland Games

Sharon Pelfrey sharon at garnetpromotions.com
Wed Jun 2 07:11:43 PDT 2004

1pm Heavy / Light Fighting

2pm Heavy / Light Fighting

2:45pm Court for Tourney Winners

3pm Spinning Demo / Dance Demo

4pm Bardic

4:30pm Foolery Demo

5pm Weaving Class

6pm Tear Down and Shed

We would like to have a mini tourney with honor shields at the highland games demo. Honor Shields are 8 inches by 10 inches. If you have an honor sheild please bring it.

The Arts and Science Display table will be one 6ft table. We will not be displaying weapons. With the limited space we are giving priority to items that are availible currently in the Barony. If you are a guild principle bring items from your guild, if you are willing to teach a class bring examples of that art. Please contact Ceatta (smabry at flash.net) with details of the items. A small card with information about the item would be nice as well. If you are a potential teacher please send details of the class and your contact information to me (sharon at garnetpromotions.com).

If you have portable projects please bring them, as we wish to fill the remainder of Big Blue with live demonstrations.

Highland Games Location: Maverick Stadium on the UTA Campus

Make your best route to Cooper, south of I-30 and north of I-20. Turn West on Mitchell for a few blocks, past Davis Drive, Maverick Stadium will be on your right. The address for the stadium is 1337 West Mitchell.

Cassandra Palfrey

Seneschal of Elfsea