[Elfsea] OT-FW: [SCA-Chirurgeon] And we do Pennsic in this state?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Jun 8 16:39:02 PDT 2004

Unbelievable.

  _____

From: Phlip [mailto:phlip at 99main.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 6:30 PM
To: SCA-Chirurgeon at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SCA-Chirurgeon] And we do Pennsic in this state?

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania - Have you ever wondered what it
would feel like to be shot? Well Phil Horner did and wanted
to do something about it, so he took a gun and shot himself
in the shoulder. While this may sound bizarre, it gets even
more weird. Recently a 911 call came in to dispatch and an
ambulance was once again sent to the Horner residence. It
seems that he shot himself one more time. The reason? In
his own words, "I wanted to see if it hurt as much as it
did the first time."

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

Blacksmith's credo.

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

[To leave this list, send email to
SCA-Chirurgeon-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129pk49nr/M=295920.5036670.6165662.4804107/D=groups
/S=1705767503:HM/EXP=1086823873/A=2161810/R=0/SIG=128gjrj9f/*http://visitors
4.thehistorychannelclub.com/home.asp?promotion=9I4YATX1> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295920.5036670.6165662.4804107/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2161810/rand=237800365>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .