[Elfsea] youth boffer

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Jun 15 07:49:36 PDT 2004

I assume the child and the parent are already authorized? If not, we need to get someone in who can authorize them. If so, we just need a youth marshal. Which fighting style are they needing: chivalric or rapier? The marshals would be different.

Caelin on Andrede
Youth Chivalric and Youth Rapier Marshal (but not authorizing)