[Elfsea] Sunday Fighter Practice

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:47:02 PDT 2004

I understand that the Great Barony of Elfsea has cancelled her fighter pracice on the 4th of July.  Your loving sister Barony, the Steppes, has had interest in having our practice regardless of the holiday, so I'd like to extend an invitation to all of you to attend our practice if you have desire to put on armour and fight in the warmth of the Ansteorran July sun!  :)  Practice is at 2:00 p..m. at Mary Heads Carter park, a map to which can be found on the Steppes website.  If you desire better directions, feel free to contact me off list, and I'd be more than happy to supply you with directions.  I hope to see some of you out, let's start the day with some before the night time fireworks!

Yours in Service,
Centurion Morgan Buchanan
Knight Marshal, Steppes