[Elfsea]Cuernavaca, "Harry Potter" , Highland Games, Boy Scouts. oh my!

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 08:45:57 PDT 2004

Dinner Options After "Harry Potter"The boys and I are going to a midnight
(actually 12:01 pm) showing of "Harry Potter" at The Parks Mall in Arlington
with Sam's mom, Sharon.  Friday is Sam's birthday and after seeing the movie
and having a few short hours of sleep, he and Anthony will be loading up on
a bus (at 5:30 am) for the Buffalo River Canoe Trip in Arkansas with their
Boy Scout troop.

Llywelyn is at the state Republican convention, but will be returning long
enough to get me on an airplane Sunday for my four week trip to Cuernavaca,
Mexico. I will be staying at a Mexican family's home and attending Spanish
language classes at IMEC. There are a group of teachers who have been
studying at SMU for Bilingual Education and we will be traveling together,
going on excursions to Mexico City, several museums, shopping, and probably
bar-hopping:)  It's the first time I've ever really traveled outside of the
US, so I'm very excited!

I'm missing a lot of important dates during the trip to Mexico.  Just so you
all know:
Sam turns 13 (6/4)
Arnbjorn / Anthony turns 14 (6/11)
Our 9th anniversary (6/17)
Llywelyn turns 43 (6/26

I hope everyone has a safe and happy month of June.  Llywelyn and I have
been talking about having a 4th of July party upon my return, but I'm going
to leave the planning and logistics up to him:)  I will miss you all, and
will try to get over to the Internet Cafe on a regular basis to check my
e-mail.

Xene

(any tips on avoiding Monteczuma's revenge will be greatly appreciated.  I'm
already eating yogurt and packing the Pepto-Bismol and Imodium.)