[Elfsea] Lady Viv

Sp sharon at polkawitch.com
Tue Jun 8 18:02:55 PDT 2004

HI everyone! I am alive!!

As Jarl Timo posted,  last week the doc finally concluded, after 5 sonograms
and an MRI later, that i had two dermoid cysts taht needed to be removed
from my ovaries. One was teh size of a grapefruit the other a marble. He
said had that if hte larger one had burst or got twisted around, it would
have been bad news. So he performed emergency surgery on me wed of last week
and did manage to save my ovaries, but im left w/ a nice 5" incision in my
belly.. I was released friday, but due to some complications was rushed bck
to emergency friday night.  After a bout w/ fever and stomach sickness, i am
finally on the mend.  Unfortunately, i am not allowed to fight for at least
8 weeks.

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes, cards and flowers. They really
brightened up a scary week of my life.  Its good ot know i have such
wonderful friends out there. Esp thank you to Timo, Allyson and Eildh who
were at my side the whole time.  I will be eternally grateful.

YIS and smiles to be alive!
Vivaine