[Elfsea] youth boffer

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 08:31:21 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/15/2004 10:23:08 AM Central Standard Time,
rjt at softwareinnovation.com writes:
I assume the child and the parent are already authorized? If not, we need to
get someone in who can authorize them. If so, we just need a youth marshal.
Which fighting style are they needing: chivalric or rapier? The marshals would
be different.

Caelin on Andrede
Youth Chivalric and Youth Rapier Marshal (but not authorizing)
I will be at Kings college giving a class this coming weekend. If they are
authorized and  if Caelin is at fighter practice he can take care if it. Also
your current Knights Marshal is a youth combat marshal as well. (Daire).   The
Steppes Knight Marshal requested a class to authorize marshalls last weekend
and I authorized a group. I will be glad to do the same for Elfsea and Loch R.
Just let me know when and where | will be there.

Donnel

In Service to the Children
In remembering our past we must look to our future.
Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor
Deputy Earl Marshal - Youth Combat
Youth Combat of Ansteorra