[Elfsea] OT: Finishing my MA

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Wed Jun 23 05:32:50 PDT 2004

Congrats!!!!

OOXX
Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Shupee' [mailto:philipwhite at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 7:52 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org; steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] OT: Finishing my MA

Greeting all,

I had a very good day today.  I defended my thesis (Depictions of Physical
Movement on European Maps of New World Exploration: 1564-1599) for my
Master's examination and my committee gave me an unconditional pass.  Which
means after some annoying paperwork I'll be graduating on August 14th this
summer with a Masters in History.

Lots of people from both the Steppes and Elfsea supported me through this
process and I am very thankful to them. *hug*

A very excited Philip....
(Well Philip isn't so excited but I can tell you that guy who plays him in
the SCA is...)