[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor Thank You

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Jun 25 08:01:42 PDT 2004

Unto Dragonsfire Tor does Baron Armand send warm Greetings!

I want to commend everyone who persevered and helped with Guardian XIII.
Personally, I greatly enjoyed the day, the chance to visit with good
friends, the awesome potluck, the bardic was superb and the lists hotly
contested. I appreciate all the hard work that went into preparing for this
event. Guardian provided many challenges, not the least of which was mother
nature and other events competing for gate numbers. Even so, the day was low
stress and warm with friends. I say low stress, except perhaps for those
competing in the titled lists. The exceptional quality of *all* the lists
afforded Dragonsfire Tor with most worthy Guardians. I extend
congratulations to all of the new Guardians of Dragonsfire Tor:

 Chivalric: Centurion Tomas Nialagain
 Rapier:  Master Darius of the Bells
 Archery: Arcus Fearghus MacKenna
 Bardic:  Master Robin of Gilwel

And congratulations to Lord Thomas, for his long overdue Sable Thistle for
Metal Casting. To Lady Janie & Lord Thomas, Lord Eoghan, and everyone on the
event staff, "Thank You" for making Guardian XIII the delightful event it
was. Your determination and perseverance through all the trials and
challenges was inspirational. Vivat!

Nec Hostium Timete Nec Amicum Recusate
Baron Armand
Lord Dragonsfire Tor

From: "Ms Pict" <dftfeast at hotmail.com>
Subject: [DFT] Guardian of the Tor Thank You

Guardian of the Tor has finally been completed. Now it is time to say thank
you.

To our site owner thank you.

To our Baron thank you for honoring us with your attendance.

Seamus always an entertaining herald.

Thank you to all that attended.  The sun was bright and the competition
fierce. I heard Centurion Tomas after the competition going "I didn't come
in second" I think he was a little excited about his win.

Thank you to those that helped set up. Guyon, T.J., Eoghan, the folks from
Loch Ruadh and all others.

Loch Ruadh supplied our archery targets and HL Fearghus stepped in to run
the competition.

Carrol (bad spelling) of house Mac stepped in to run rapier. Dare (probably
more bad spelling) ran heavy.

Our list mistresses Ceinwen and I was unable to catch the other Lady's name.
(Please forgive me). Thank you for your time.

Our water bearers Cormick (please be spelt close to correct) and Morgan.

The take down crew, you made life much easier that day.

Christiona took care of troll.

The pot luck was wonderful. We all had plenty.

Bardic was wonderful. The populace voted in our new champion who composed
his entry between the fighting and potluck.

On Sunday we finished putting things up with the help of Thora, Chris,
Elmer, Eoghan, T.J. and house Mac.

We had a small Bardic in the river Saturday night, which was fun.

Despite the heat the event went well.

Thank you all for making it that way.

If I have forgotten anyone please forgive me and give me a swift kick the
next time you see me.

Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor