[Elfsea] message from HE Stella

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Jun 25 09:55:41 PDT 2004

Have a speedy recovery!!

Dana

  Mistress Stella wrote:

  Greetings from Mistress Stella-
  OK, everybody, don't panic. Its not that bad!
  I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that my gall bladder needs to go bye-bye. The good news is that's all that it is and the surgeon, hopefully, can do it lapriscopically and I can go home the same day, so I won't be stuck in the hospital. I'm getting that done Monday morning at Baylor Hospital and should be home Monday night. So I'll be out of armor for a couple of weeks and then I should feel a lot better. Needless to say, I won't be at Moot Monday.
  In service, HE Stella