[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Time Change

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sat Jun 26 10:38:24 PDT 2004

Fighter practice this Sunday (June 27) will begin at 2 pm, as previously published in the Elfsea scroll.

Beginning in July, practice time will change to 5pm.

This will be reflected in the July scroll. The scroll is our definitive source and the July issue is going to print soon. Recent talks with several currently active fighters revealed a desire to change the practice time from what had previously been agreed upon. Therefore I asked our knight marshal to announce this change, but I didn't stress the effective date for the change. My apologies for the confusion.

-=Armand=-
Lord Elfsea