[Elfsea] Highland Games Follow-Up

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Tue Jun 8 18:41:40 PDT 2004

>From Lord Ceatta o Gulcleth
Demo Coordinator, Barony of Elfsea

Unto the populace of the Barony of Elfsea

Once again give yourself a great VIVAT for a demo well done!

While the weather was hot and sticky, with little wind on Saturday and much
on Sunday, amid the joyous cries of young children, the Barony of Elfsea
once again proved that it can host a demo and show people the arts, crafts
and fighting styles of Medieval Scotland.

I especially want to thank all you showed up to participate in this demo:
Their Excellencies Armand and Ameline, Austin, Alex, Sabine, Aurilia,
Seamus, Daire, Medb, Cailyn, Don alaric, Seamus, Genieve, Raimond, Stella,
Karrick, Aslyn, Irina, Daniel, Jocelyn, Delores, Charles, Ann, Alex, Do
Valentine, Kerry and baby, Duchess Willow, Duke Jonathan, Richard, Jonathan,
Rixende, Tomas, Philip White, Crandal, Cassandra, William, Jared, Ailgenan,
Donnell, John, Richard, Emily, Archerbald, Emer, Ripley, Mathais, Wormy,
Eleanor, Morgan, Caitrina, Dirk, Calein, Pyro, Jackie, Lochland, Cilwch,
Alex, Justin, Antigonnes, a few others I saw helping but did not get their
names (I apologize for that) and of course my lovely lady, HL Robin de
Shealladh.

This was a wonderful group, and while the new format still needs to be
massaged and worked on, the demo appears to have been successful as Sabine
has said that she has already received e-mails from several folk who
wandered by our encampment.

Again, the populace needs to send forth a great VIVAT to all who
participated!