[Elfsea] re:Guardian of the Tor Take II potluck

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 06:41:21 PDT 2004

Hi,

Guardian of the Tor is next weekend. Yes NEXT weekend. I had mentioned a
potluck and so far have only heard from Lady Innes. I don't know about you
but I want to eat Saturday night. And not fast food. So are you up for it?

Are you ready for a potluck????

For Guardian of the Tor take II (June 18-20, 2004) we are going to try the
potluck again for Saturday night. Anyone who wishes to participate, bring
enough to feed about 10 people. It might be helpful to post what you would
like to bring so we don’t overlap too much.

Remember this site is primitive so there are no washing facilities.
Disposable (for Kristi) feast gear might be a very good idea.

So I will start the ball rolling.

Janie and Scotty	cherry/ pineapple dump cake or bread pudding
			Unsweetened ice tea (5 gallon cooler) I will bring some sugar for
			Those that need it (like my hubby who has tea with his sugar).

I will still bring magic cutlery. and some Styrofoam plates and try for some
bread.

Innes

We look forward to seeing you there.

Lady Janie of DFT