[Elfsea] Highland Games Setup

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Wed Jun 2 06:07:57 PDT 2004

Is the schedule you have listed below for setup on Friday?

Valentyn

http://JeffTurnerFiction.com

Coming soon from Jeffrey Turner:

"This Instance Of Me," a novella courtesy of Yard Dog Press
<http://www.yarddogpress.com/Titles.htm> .

"The Gods At Rest," Talebones <http://www.Talebones.com> , Summer 2004.

"Wild Man Virtual," Neometropolis <http://www.neometropolis.com> , June
2004.