[Elfsea] arrived safe and sound

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Wed Jun 2 17:04:18 PDT 2004

Geez I miss her already

Arabella
-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+arabella=elfsea.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+arabella=elfsea.net at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Lady
saviti
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 8:42 PM
To: antoinetteb; clann_ross at yahoogroups.com; Elfsea; fplecki at juno.com; John
Hale; Tracy Hale; judiespups at yahoo.com; mom
Subject: [Elfsea] arrived safe and sound

Well ya'll,

We made it! All in one piece and with most of our
sanity intact. Just imagine driving in a little car
with two big dogs and a frazzeled cat for two days. I
was soo ready to get out of that car. The drive was a
real stinker but the vistas were heartstopping.

I am trying to find room for all my "stuff" that seems
to have multiplied while stuffed in the boxes. I love
our new home and it will be a real pleasure making it
comfy.

I can hardly wait till we have our first Hafla here.
Lots of dance room and plenty of parking.

We are surrouned by mountians and I keep getting
distracted by the views! Thank heavens traffic is not
an issue here. 40,000 people and not all of them are
on the road at the same time. What a concept!

I will be posting pix soon and I have not yet met the
local SCA group but that will happen in a couple days.
I just hope that they are ready for me (tounge in
cheek and a really big wink)

Take care and thank you all for your well wishes for
the trip. They worked wonders :)

Brigit/Libbie