[Elfsea] RE: Renaissance Demonstration for Cub Scouts

Colete d'Evreux Colete at stickjock.com
Wed Jun 2 18:26:26 PDT 2004

Armand... here's a copy of my previous repsonse....

Armand,

    I think I'm losing my internet connection Tuesday and won't get the demo
postings. I hope it's no trouble, but if you're going to Wed practice, then
would you mind jotting the dates/times/locations down for me on paper? I'll
be there, just not sure if I'm gonna fight this week (Haven't been feeling
well lately... lack of energy and faint spells.)

    Thanks bro!

    ~Colete

Just not making practice tonight, obviously.

~Colete