[Elfsea] youth boffer

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Tue Jun 15 08:57:01 PDT 2004

I can authorize and train with youth rapier now.

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Threlkeld
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Threlkeld
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 9:50 AM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] youth boffer

I assume the child and the parent are already authorized? If not, we need to
get someone in who can authorize them. If so, we just need a youth marshal.
Which fighting style are they needing: chivalric or rapier? The marshals
would be different.

Caelin on Andrede

Youth Chivalric and Youth Rapier Marshal (but not authorizing)

  _____