[Elfsea] RE: Want to Steward an Event?

Sharon Pelfrey Sharon at garnetpromotions.com
Fri Jun 18 09:56:00 PDT 2004

The Barony of Elfsea hosts two events each year, Defender and our spring
event.  The spring event is currently accepting bids.  Since the Barony is
only allowed 2 events a year the spring event is open to the imagination of
the autocrats.  It can be a Baronial College, King of Fools Springfaire, or
a totally new event conceived by the autocrats.  Bids are due by next moot
that is June 28th.  As of this writing I have not received any bids (or
rumors of bids.  Nudge. Nudge.)  At July officers we will review the bids
and award the event.

What would you like to see as our spring event?

Cassandra Palfrey
Seneschal of Elfsea