[Elfsea] message from HE Stella

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Jun 25 12:35:09 PDT 2004

Warm wishes for a speedy recovery, Stella!  I'm sure you'll feel better
without the little pest!

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross