[Elfsea] Re: Great News!!!

Shetler Victoria vixster13 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 17:46:47 PDT 2004

I wanted to let everyone know that I just received at Job with Experian in Allen, TX!!

Once I get my official offer letter in the mail, I will start shopping around for an apartment.  There are a few in the Mckinney/Allen Area that give 'preferred' discounts for employees of Experian.  :)

I will let folks know once I figured out where I will be living at, and when I will be moving out of Duncan and Larissa's house.

If anyone wants to contact me, I also have a cellular phone 940-390-2791..

Vix