[Elfsea] Loss in the family

Keith Jefferson scubadoo74 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 2 21:59:58 PDT 2004

Dear friends,

            This is actually Lady Genevieve del Gamba, since I am having
email difficulties and am borrowing Guyon's email.  As some of you know,
my mother-in-law and Lady Caristiona's mother, Pat Delk, has been ill
for several months.  She passed away yesterday morning.  The funeral
will be Friday morning at 10 am at the United Pentacostal Church in
Dublin, TX.  The visitation will be Thursday from 6-8pm at the
Stephenville Funeral Home.  We would like to welcome any of our SCA
family to come, since Pat loved what Caristiona and I did for a hobby.
She sewed many a piece of garb for members of the Tor and loved to hear
the stories Caristiona and I brought back from events.  Our Crown Prince
once performed an MRI on her a few years ago-she knew she was in good
hands when Caristiona introduced him. Please keep us in your prayers in
the next few days through these very hard times.  Please feel free to
call Caristiona (Kristi Delk ) at 254-485-7039 or me (Sue Delk) at
325-456-0938.  Thank you!

The Delk Family (Alvis, Kristi, Kevin and Sue)