[Elfsea] Dinner Options After "Harry Potter"

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Jun 3 05:34:16 PDT 2004

I made a brief reconnaissance run by the Eastchase UA yesterday on the way
home after work, I knew there was more around there than was previously
posted.  In addition to the fast food chain stores, of which almost every
one is represented and which I won't bother to list here, there are these

IHOP - has the advantage of always being open after the movies let out, and
we've been there before.

NO FRILLS GRILL - a franchised beer-and-burgers style sports bar, right
around the corner from the theatre next to the Office Depot, probably also
open late.

DICKIES LATE NIGHT PIZZA JOINT - a small hole-in-the-wall place across
Eastchase from the shopping center about a block east on Meadowbrook.  They
may not have more than one or two eat in tables as it appears most of their
business is takeout.

ART OF ESPRESSO - coffee bar next door to the Pizza Joint.  Could probably
take us if all people are interested in is coffee and snacks, but I didn't
see how late they were open.

Don Alaric (your friendly neighborhood LRRP)