[Elfsea] Read-a-plooza Demo

Sandra Barton dragons.sb at comcast.net
Fri Jun 4 18:48:09 PDT 2004

Please forgive the short notice on this call for help.  The Shire of Lindenwood will be taking part in the Irving Library Readaplooza being held at the Irving Mall from 12-5 on Saturday.  I know that this is a very busy weekend for all of us and there are several demos going on.  We would like to have at least one fighter to come and help out or at least be able to loan us some armor.  We can have no weapons but the armor itself would be a big help.
If anyone can help us out please call me at 972/871-1125.
In Service to Our Dream
Aimiliona