[Elfsea] Attention All Hemen and Sheras!!

Tessa Niles deannadaxtrek at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 15:55:11 PDT 2004

Hey Everyone!!

Its time for us to move! Thank God!! We're finally getting out of this hell hole! (*Does a happy dance of joy*) However... we only have three days to move...so we need all the help we can get. I know you've all got busy schedules...but if there is anyway you can find time to come and help it would be greatly appreciated. We're not moving far, just down 360, but we need help with the furniture. I have a truck, but other trucks are wonderful too! If you have kids, you're welcome to toss them in the pool while we work. For all of those that are still with us in the evening, I'll be making dinner, so you won't have to go home hungry!

We'll take care of most of the boxes and stuff, but our last day in our current apartment is the 31, which is a Saturday. So we'll be up bright and early. We don't care what time ya come, just give us a call so we know to watch the gate. If you have any questions, please call 817-909-6747. Its a cell, if no one answers, leave a message we WILL get back to you.

Again, many thanks in advance to any of you that can come and help out.

Sincerely,

Dulcy & Lilly Tremayne