[Elfsea] Illusion Armoring - LInks

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Fri Jun 25 15:08:31 PDT 2004

You may also be interested in stainless steel, and good vendor as well:
http://home.mchsi.com/~waldryk/coverpage.htm

Others to check: (Though I have not delt with them personnally)
http://bokalosarmoury.com/
http://www.hammeredsteel.com/gaa/armour/gaa/default.htm

Or you can try your hand at doing it yourself:
http://www.armourarchive.org/patterns/

Let us know if Illusion Armoring is what you expected.
It is always good to get ideas on who and what is available.

Crandall