[Elfsea] OT -- Everyone taking cover???

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Thu Mar 4 20:19:03 PST 2004

Here in Brady we got hit around lunchtime.  We did have tornado warnings and
probably 70-80 mph winds.  No damage at the house or my office, but my
husband watched at his work (an ACE Hardware) as their deer blinds and
feeders toppled and were crushed.  The winds tossed a dumpster (!!) upside
down and smashed a billboard across the street.  No big damage that we've
heard of yet.

Hope everyone else made it ok!!

Genevieve del Gamba