[Elfsea] HOMEGUARD BARBECUE TOMORROW NIGHT

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Mar 18 10:21:01 PST 2004

There's been a scrap of verse I came up with floating around in my head for
years - I don't know if it would be the first verse or the last verse of a
poem:

"Lift your cups for one last toast, may your souls be nevermore thirsting,
For duty ends, and glory fades, but honor is everlasting."

Let me know some evening you're free, we'll Dickey's or Spring Creek.

Glen