[Elfsea] Coordinator's meeting and shed cleaning...and filling for Easter Eggs

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 18:04:55 PST 2004

And since our Seneschal has mentioned it...

Thanks to many of you who have called to update your status!  We very much appreciate all the help and communication.

Now, for the rest of you, we really need to see your bright and shiny faces early on Saturday morning at La Madeleine in Arlington on Lamar and Cooper.  If you are not awake when you get there, some of their yummy coffee will wake you up.  Meeting starts at 9 sharp, so come early.

As soon as we break, we will join our friends at the shed cleaning party.

Coordinators, this is a great time to pick up your stuff for the event.

Also, donations are very much needed for filling up the plastic eggs.

More to come as we get closer!

Medb and Elisabeth