[Elfsea] one more time...GW Land and Tent Prints...

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 8 20:22:49 PST 2004

Let's try this one more time.

Please verify the following information.  I have received some camp location requests.  Thanks to all for letting me know your needs.  I must say that for the most part, each request has been one that was made to make others' camping experiences more pleasant and not for the camper's convenience only.

Please remember that it is going to be dark that week, as the moon is waning.  We will need some tiki torches to light camp.  If you can, bring banners, shields, and other decorations for the camp.

Honour has updated the database with the changes you have all sent in, plus been able to access the GW pre-reg database as well.

If there are any other changes to this information, please mail them to medbliath at earthlink.net asap.  All changes must be in by Wednesday 8pm so that Honour can update the database one last time.

I will print out the info on Thursday morning.  We are both out of town early.

So, here is where we stand today.  Please read carefully, as some of you owe me information,--Arkell, Dirk.

1.  Timothy, Anezka    20x26

2.  Irina Morevskaia    10x10*

3.  Crandall    10x15

4. Stella    10x10*       *(sharing 9x11)

5.  Ameline, Armand, Austin, Alexander    22x14

6.  Fearghus, Raimond, Honour, Arabella    20x30

7.  Arnbjorn and Sam    9x10

8.  Xene and Llywelyn    20x20

9.  Caelin and Pyro    23x23 (Confirmed registrations)

10.  Genevieve and Saldisa    10x14

11.  Daire, Medb, the bratling    10x20, 10x7

12.  Dirk    11x16 (today is Monday, btw).

13. Arkell, Sevita, Godise, Katerine    30x30 ( is this just one tent, or is it two?  I need exact footprints).

14.  Marmaduke Treebane    15x15  ( if anyone knows his email, could you forward this to him, I don't know if he is on the this list)

Medb Liath