[Elfsea] OT ~ Truck for Sale

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Wed Mar 17 20:55:09 PST 2004

Good Gentles,

My friend, Amanda, is selling her truck.  So I thought if there was
anyone in the area interested, I would give y'all first chance.  This
would be a great vehicle for events since it has the cooling system for
hauling a trailer.  Details follow:

Sapphire Blue 2001 Dakota Sport Pick Up with Extended Cab, 2X4, Low
Mileage (approx. 34K), 4.7 Liter Engine, Automatic Transmission, Bed
Liner, Keyless Entry & Alarm, Heavy Duty Cooling System (for pulling a
trailer), Leather Steering Wheel, Power Locks & Windows, Anti-Lock
Brakes, Alloy Wheels, CD/Cassette Sound System with Surround Sound and
Accessory Stereo Controls on the Steering Wheel, Overhead Console,
Climate Control System, Dual Bucket Seats in Front with Split Back Seat.
Very good condition inside and out.  All periodic maintenance has been
done since purchase & warranty does not expire until June. One owner.
Asking $18,000.00 approx.

You can contact us (Amanda & me) through my e-mail address
(lizdenpeters at juno.com) or by phone at 214-330-8518.

YIS,

Nuala