[Elfsea] RE: [Ansteorra] more news from the war

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Fri Mar 19 15:37:02 PST 2004

It was a great day for Elfsea!!!!

To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] more news from the war

Hi all,

More great news from the war!

Every year at the war, there are two tournaments
hosted by Ladies of the Rose. If I remember correctly,
these two tournies are the largest rapier tourney and
the largest chivalric tourney at the war, so the
winners are accorded great esteem.

This year, the rapier tourney, sponsored by the
Ansteorran Ladies of the Rose, was won by our very own
Dirk the Just. This is the only time I can remember
that an Ansteorran has won the tourney (does anyone
know if this is true or not?) I couldn't be more
proud!

Genevieve del Gamba received a Sable Crane from Their
Majesties for her service to our great kingdom.