[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic/Passing of the cloak

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 08:36:20 PST 2004

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles,

Next week, Friday, April 2nd, is the passing of the cloak competition.  In
addition to the regular competition, Lord Antigonus Bearbait has issued a
challenge, in celebration of Ansteorra's upcoming Argent Anniversary.  He
wants bards to present Ansteorran nistory in their preferred form, be it
prose, poetry or sing.  He would prefer it be done from memory, so put on
your thinking caps and let's have a super time.  Since we have just been to
war, there should be a bounty of new material to work with.  I will post
time, place and directions next week.

We are looking forward to seeing you all here!

Please excuse the late notice, but my server has been spitting and
sputtering for several days.

Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!