[Elfsea] DFT A&S tonight

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Mar 11 15:25:22 PST 2004

Yes, well, please ask that he Not teach spinning til i get there with my
nasty dirty wool!

Gerita, still hoping to master a drop spindle;
<http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/033102/033102war_1_prv.gif>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross