[Elfsea] Help!!

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Fri Mar 12 07:44:25 PST 2004

If you don't find one will stop buy the Rock house here in Stephenville on
Saturday. they have several on staff they may have A GT on shift Saturday

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing
2nd Rose of FalconRose Southern Keep, Ansteorra

--- If you focus on the negative all you see is the negative, when you focus
on the positive the whole world changes----